BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Sunday, January 22, 2012

About

The Blogger

I'm Kass, a 22-year old Filipino graphic designer. Last 2010, I graduated from the De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde with a degree in Multimedia Arts. It was also around that time that I developed a passion for Asian ball-jointed dolls and the Mori girl subculture, and it is that passion that spurred me to create this blog.

Currently, I own two BJDs, a mori girl named Blair and a sweet little girl named Miette. They both came home from South Korea last September 2011 and April 2012, respectively, and have been my photography muses and fashion models ever since. Through them and the BJD hobby, I've made friends with the members of ManikaManila, who are some of the most interesting people I've met. It's definitely made my life more colorful!

Some of my other interests include K-pop, fashion, handmade crafts, anime & manga, and fiction novels. I can also be found in Tumblr, Flickr, Deviantart and Livejournal (links in the sidebar).



On I'm Catching Fireflies

I'm Catching fireflies is a personal metaphor I associate with my struggle to fulfill my dreams as an artist. For years I have felt stuck in some sort of rut, but now I realize that it's the "fire" that I've been lacking. With the help of this blog, I hope to rekindle my passion for art and design with every post I make.

Aside from my personal goals, my hope for this blog is to be an inspirational and style resource for fellow artists and doll enthusiasts. If all goes well, maybe I can earn a living blogging about the things I love!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...