BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blair's Fourth Face up: Andreja-style!

I decided to redo Blair's face-up again last weekend. Like I said in my previous post, the last one I did was too pink. I couldn't stand it anymore! So I wiped her clean and started over.

I think I did a pretty good job overall. It's still not very neat (uneven strokes, messy blushing, etc), but I think I like it enough for it to stay for a while. :)

My only big qualm is that she's not photographing as well as she looks in person. Gah. I think the gray eyes she has on has something to do with it. I'll just have to see if she will look better with her default blue-gray ones. >_<

I used too much gloss on her eyes. :c

I like how her eyebrows turned out, though. Not perfect, but it will do. :3

The bottom eyelashes look better in person.

Blair looks more like herself now!

This was the inspiration for the faceup style I did. I'm a big, BIG fan of Andreja's work, and ever since she started making progress videos, I've been itching to try out her style.


Dang. I still have a long way to go, haha! XD

2 comments:

  1. Nick Chou2:46 AM

    I would love to see her in person soon! And she looks younger now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll see her in the next doll meet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...