BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Get the Look: Peach Pistachio Coffee Cake (MSD)

Here's cute little coordinate inspired by yummy pistachios and peaches for your mini-sized girls! I love how outdoors-y but dainty this looks. The colors leave me warm inside, too. Hope you guys like it! ^_^

Photos from BuyAnne and Susan Wolfe
Crocheted top: Netted Tee from Dollmore, $10
Skirt: La Belle Creamy Dress from Little Moda, $32 (just layer it under the shirts)
Shoes: KDS-28 (Ocher) from LUTS, $30

I'll try posting more coordinates for SDs and even boys in the future! Stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nick Chou12:05 PM

    As you know I enjoy these posts on your blog. I hope one day you can actually buy the items from your posts and show how it looks like on Blair! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IF ONLY.

    It will happen one day!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...