BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lati Yellow Suji

Oooohh boy... I told myself Blair would be my one and only doll. But there has always been a niggling at the back of my head about having a tiny.

I originally planned on getting a tiny as my first doll, but I never really found one that made my heart skip a beat. I only felt it when I saw Fairyland's Minifee Miyu, an MSD, which became Blair. But now, Latidoll's Suji is making me feel the same way! I'm doomed!

Photos from Latidoll
What's worse is Suji reminds me so much of Miette! Those big innocent eyes and cute pouty lips are just perfect for her character.

The absolutely worst part? Suji was a limited event head. Ugh. Now my only chance is to get her second-hand, and she's gonna be pricey, for sure. I'm so screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...