BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blair's First Fanart and Blog Feature!

I won a guessing game held by my talented artist friend Nix back in late February. The prize was a character sketch, and I chose Blair as the subject of course! Nix got a little carried away with the sketch, and it ended up as a full illustration. I love it! I really like the warm color scheme and the pensive atmosphere. I'm so glad I won the game! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Check it out on deviantART!
Recently, Blair was featured in Valerie Chua's blog Quiet Girl! Valerie is one of my favorite local artists. Mori girls are a big influence in her art, which is one of the biggest reasons why I like her work. I asked for her permission to have her art printed on a hoodie for Blair, and she agreed! I'm extremely grateful. Thank you again, Valerie!(*^ワ^*)

If only I could get one in my size...
February was a great month! I hope March and the rest of the year will be as awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Nix De Pano1:59 PM

    So happy you like the art, bb. ♥ ♥ ♥ And yes I got carried away. xDDD Blair is a lovely subject. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it. I LOVE IT. ♥♥♥ You did a good job capturing that side of her personality. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...