BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Get the Look: Chocolate Almond Truffles (SD)

Here's a cool coordinate for SD boys that reminds me of chocolate truffles. Haha, who would have thought that layering jackets would look chic? I guess it depends on the person wearing it. Ah well, I'm pretty sure your doll can carry the look. ;)

I should do looks for guys more often. It's a lot easier! XD

Photos from YesStyle and Taste of Home

4 comments:

  1. WOOT!  I abosolutely love this! :D  I might try this one on Jared one of these days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Go do it! Or... your mom. LOL! Anyway, do share pics if you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!  Might try this with Aahil...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh exciting! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...