BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Theme Thursday: Origami

As a kid, I loved to do origami. My folds weren't the neatest and I had paper cuts frequently, but I enjoyed making them anyway. I liked making origami bunnies the most. They were simple and easy to do, but they were cute. It's one of the few ones I still remember how to do. xD

1. Little Terrier 2. Tonari no Totoro 3. Hedgehog
4. Rosa 5. Cat 6. Pegasus
7. Rat 8. Puppy Dog 9. Rabbit

1 comment:

  1. Your shoes are probably the single most expensive piece of clothing you wear every day, and are undoubtedly the garment you put under the most stress and expect the most out of. Take care of them and you can get some extra mileage out of your clothing budget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...