BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, April 30, 2012

Good morning, Miette!

Despite the horribly hot and humid weather we've been experiencing here in the Philippines, I managed to redo Miette's faceup. I'm pretty happy with this one! There are lots of flaws in it, but it's nice enough to stay for a while. I regret using these doll lashes from Leeke World though. I wish I stuck with my gut-feel and went for human falsies, which are more durable and have better feathering.

My little cutie ;w;

A literal headshot! I like how the lips turned out. :3

The lower lashes need more work, but I'm pretty happy overall.

6 comments:

  1. Moptech2:03 PM

    niiiiiiice!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks absolutely lovely! o.o and I really hate the weather we're having right now T3T always praying for rain :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! <3
    Ugh, I feel the same way. This heat is suffocating. :C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...