BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Something Sweet

Surprise! Miette has arrived! Betcha very few she was coming. Miette means "sweet little thing" in French (or at least that's what Google says), and I think the name's perfect for her. I plan on turning her into a decora/fruits/fairy kei baby. She'll be spoiled with all things cute and sweet. Teehe~! :3

OHAI! ^o^/

I'm going to redo her faceup pretty soon. This was done in a hurry because I was too excited to share her with everyone. I hope I can manage to give justice to the Lati Yellow Suji sculpt. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Kass! She's adorable. I can't wait to meet her. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madz Nievera10:24 PM

    Eeeeee~ *u* so cute. XD Congrats on getting her!


    Also, I see the Hunger Games trilogy at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marien! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Madz! Hahaha I couldn't find a proper place to shoot her in. My room's a mess right now. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nix De Pano12:48 AM

    OH U FELLOW NINJA (yay) ♥
    So happy for you bb. *U*

    Welcome, Miette~! X3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learn from the best. =))
    Thank you bb! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...