BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Compilation of BJD Shops

It's been a while since I last made a Get the Look post. To make up for it, I thought I'd share a list of all the shops I browse to create my GTL posts. I hope you guys find this useful! ^_^

    (I excluded Etsy shops because there are too many of them. I don't think I can list all of them!)
     
    For a comprehensive list of Taobao shops that sell BJD accessories, check out Helene's post on Livejournal. :)

    If you know of other websites that sell BJD accessories, let me know in the comments so I can add them to this post. I prefer if they had an English shop. Thanks!

    8 comments:

    1. wow thanks for the list. what are your favorites though?

      ReplyDelete
    2. You're welcome! My personal faves are Foxybrowny, Leeke World and LUTS, since I've had good experiences with them and their products are good. I would love to try DollWhy, Atelier Momoni, Kuloft, rRabbit and Nine9Style though!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Mijbil Teko9:04 PM

      Thanks for the list! I am an Italian miniaturist and BJD lover.. it's nice to find such a sweet doll blog! : )

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hello! Thanks for commenting! :D

      ReplyDelete
    5. hello. may i asked if you have order from tatabjd? if yes may i asked how did you do it? thanks

      ReplyDelete
    6. I haven't, I'm sorry. :( But I think you just go to their website and buy?

      ReplyDelete
    7. Claire Onte10:47 AM

      Hi. Can I know how you order your dolls, I mean the payment and everything? Is the only way really through credit cards? Cause I don't have any but, god, I want a bjd for myself. :( Can you recommend a store based here on the Philippines (that does shipping tho provinces) and doesn't need payment via credit cards? Thanks so much! Love your BJDs! :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hello! Thanks. :)
      Unfortunately you can only buy them with credit cards since most companies only receive payment through Paypal. There aren't any companies in the Philippines either. Sorry.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...