BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Default VS Mine

Dolly meme time again! I got tagged by some folks on Flickr to do this. I've been meaning to do this meme even before I got tagged, but I only had Blair that time, and it seemed silly to do it with just one doll. XD


I'm most proud of Blair's transformation. I've been told several times that she doesn't look much like most Miyus. Yay for individuality! Miette's not very different from the default Suji, but she looks a lot spunkier and more doe-eyed, which I'm happy about.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Your dolls are lovely. <3 They both look a lot prettier than the defaults! May I ask where you got Blair's wig? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...