BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Theme Thursday: Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma

Despite my initial indifference towards Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma, I slowly but surely learned to love the cute, poker-faced bears. They are too cute. Now I want a little Rilakkuma or Korilakkuma toy on my office desk! ; 3;

1. Rina... 2.  3. Miyuki e Esmée ♥ ~{Explore}~
4. hi rilakkuma! 5. リラックマ だんご ♥ 6. Korilakkuma Keychain Plushie
7. Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma Keychains 8. Rilakkuma Food Coma 9. Rilakkuma Cafe Crocs Shoe Charms

2 comments:

  1. Xhanthi12:36 AM

    I love Rilakkuma! The pukifees are always telling me we need to get some Rilakkuma rement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heed the pukifee calls! It's useless to resist! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...