BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Monday, January 14, 2013

Scarf it up!

I love scarves and I cannot lie. Every time I see a scarf display in a shop, I gravitate towards it. The thing I love about scarves is how they give an outfit that extra oomph, even if you're just wearing jeans and a tee. It's perfect for days when you're too lazy to dress up. I only own a few because the weather here isn't really scarf-friendly, but if I lived in a place with a cooler climate, I would probably wear a scarf everyday! XD

Here are some scarves from different online shops that I think are really cute!

1. Galaxy Print Scarf, Romwe; 2. Frayed Ombré Scarf, Forever21; 3. Crinkled Scarf with Lace Trim, H&M;
4. Cotton Scarf with Crochet Trim, IKOU TSCHÜSS; 5. Lillia Scarf, Amrita Singh; 6. Lettuce Love Love Aztec Scarf, David Jones


So, which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Bettina Malveda11:23 AM

    I love that Galaxy scarf! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! It's my favorite of the bunch. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...