BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Friday, March 1, 2013

Miette's 3rd Face Up

Miette's old face up was getting crummy, so I decided to redo it around a week ago. I couldn't be happier with the result! My little rainbow sprite is back!



I decided to not draw on lower lashes (like I accidentally did on Blair) so that she and Blair would match. I think she looks good without them. It actually makes me think of not drawing on lower lashes on future face up commissions. Or maybe I can offer the option not to draw on lower lashes. Hm hm hm... What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Diana Danielian6:41 PM

    I think you make pretty cute make-ups!! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! It is a good idea to offer the option. I hope some day I can comission you :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the support! :D Means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...