BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Future Doll Plans

I've been going back and forth with my plans for my doll family. It started with just one, then I promised myself I'd stop at two. But let's be real here, who has ever entered this hobby and managed to be content with just one or two? XD Well if you're one of those people, you have my respect lol!

So yeah, what you see below is my doll family plan for now. Stress on the "for now" because I don't want to finalize everything so soon. I'll just do what feels natural to me. ^u^

You can make your own doll family photo here. Careful though, some of the options are NSFW. XD
The image is anachronistic actually. The first five characters are the older versions of Blair and Miette and their new friends, siblings Rowan, River and Ravi. The last three are young Blair, Marion and baby Miette.

You may be wondering where these new characters came from all of a sudden. XD If you follow me on Flickr or Instagram, you'd see I've been writing drabbles about Blair and her life. So far, only Marion has been introduced, but I plan on writing the other characters in, too. :D

I already have planned sculpts for all of them, but as with everything in this hobby, nothing is final until you hit that "Check out" button. We'll just have to wait and see, right?

Anyway, thanks for reading my pointless rambling. ^^;

2 comments:

  1. Heather LittleBearries12:34 AM

    Your pointless rambling is a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...