BJD FashionDoll MeetsEvents/ConventionsDiaryInterviewsReviewsTutorialsFreebiesAbout

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

InstaMonthly: September-November 2013

I'm not gonna lie: Having an iPhone has made me a wee bit lazy when it comes to taking photos. (。・//ε//・。)

It's just so darn convenient! And with apps such as Instagram, VSCO and Mextures, photo-editing is now – literally – at the palm of my hand. This is why I'm gonna start a photodiary kind of blog post I'm calling InstaMonthly, wherein I'll be posting the nicest and most relevant photos I've snapped during the month. I won't be spamming my face, don't worry lol. XD

To start off, here's some of my IG posts during the months of September to November. :)

September
EXO Concert - Blair's Birthday - Da Vinci Museum - My Birthday


October
Danbo's Arrival - Nick's Despedida - MK/lipslock's Manila Visit - ManikaManila Tiangge 2013


November
Random Dolly Moments - My Uncle's Wedding - Gogo Yubari Cosplay


2 comments:

  1. I really love those miniature books you made. They're so cool! 8D And your cosplay looks really great. ^^ I've actually had the same idea to post Intagram photos on my blog on a monthly basis, I've just been too lazy to get it done. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're kinda laborious to make, but they sold well so yay!
    Ahaha thanks for the kind compliment on my cosplay. And cool! I'd love to see an IG monthly recap from you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...